- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities includes (Creation, Executing, Implementing and Monitoring)
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers. /Audience
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and Content Writing).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads into sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, Instagram, & What’s up Etc.).
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Required Skill Set
Basic In-depth Knowledge in Social Media Marketing
- Knowledge to Create Photo & Video Content for Social Media Campaign
- Good Communication & Eye to Details
- 1 + Yrs. Experience in Similar Domain
Email your resume to email@example.com for interview details.