- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities includes (Creation, Executing, Implementing and Monitoring)
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers. /Audience
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and Content Writing).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads into sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, Instagram, & What’s up Etc.).
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Required Skill Set
- Basic In-depth Knowledge in Social Media Marketing
- Knowledge to Create Photo & Video Content for Social Media Campaign
- Good Communication & Eye to Details
- 1 + Yrs. Experience in Similar Domain
Email your resume to email@example.com for interview details.